With moving day approaching you probably want to get all the help you can muster which is why you’ve already hired a professional moving company – or planning to do so. It’s good to have some direction when it comes to choosing and working with movers. To make things easier, we’ve prepared a professional packers guide with everything you need to know about moving – and more.
Why should you hire professional Fort Worth movers?
There are many reasons you should hire professional Fort Worth movers to take care of your packing and moving rather than going at it yourself. If convenience isn’t reason enough then maybe some of these other benefits will catch your attention.
- Save time. Professional packers know all the tricks and techniques when it comes to packing all sorts of items. Therefore they’ll have things ready in no time and save you valuable time. What may take you a whole month to pack, may only take professionals a couple of days or less.
- Save money. When moving on your own, the chances of damaging your furniture and other items are much higher in comparison to hiring experienced movers. Although you might think hiring professional movers is expensive, it’ll actually cost you less than the sum you would pay to fix or replace damaged items.
- Years of moving experience. Face it. You just don’t have the necessary experience to manage all aspects of packing and moving. This is especially true when it comes to packing fragile, expensive and heavy items. Professional Forth Worth packers have seen it all in their years of experience so they know exactly how to pack your most valuable possessions so they arrive safely in your new home.
- Custom moving trucks. Although you can technically rent a truck for moving, it usually doesn’t come with special features as those found in professional moving company trucks. These special features will keep your boxes and furniture safe during transportation.
Advantages and disadvantages of using professional packers
When it comes to the pros and cons of professional packers, the former definitely outweighs the latter. Some advantages of professional packers include the use of professional packing materials, packing speed, insurance policies and safety assurance. On the other hand the only disadvantage associated with professional movers is the cost. To avoid overly inflated moving service prices you should shop around and get quotes from different moving companies in Fort Worth.
How much do professional packers and movers cost?
This varies from one moving company to another. Prices usually depend on various factors, including the type of move, specific packing requirements, amount of furniture and the number of packing materials and supplies needed.
What should you do before packers arrive?
There are several things you should do before the packers arrive:
- Get rid of clutter. Don’t start cleaning and throwing things out when the packers arrive. Get rid of all your clutter before then. Once you finish this you’ll have more space to pack more important items and it will also be easier to keep track of your items.
- Make an inventory. Make a list of all the items you’re bringing to your new home. This way it’ll be easier for you to track and locate items.
- Prepare essential boxes. Pack any items you feel are absolutely necessary to get you through the first day at your new home. This includes a change of clothes and some toiletries.